Saturday, May 26, 2007

Final Day in Nanchang

Aren't I just too cute!!


















See Saw with my girls!


















Watch out! We are driving Chinese style!!


















Seeing Americans; Excitement of the day for these Chinese ladies!


















Silly Girl!



















Well, we ventured out today for another taxi ride to the park - we survived. I thought I was really going to be sick on the ride back to the hotel though. The girls enjoyed the park for the part.

We are hitting the bed early tonight 'cause we have to be up by 5:30 a.m. to be ready to leave by 7:30 a.m. Guongzho here we come!!!! Time to power shop!

Check out the new photos in the photobucket. I have done pretty good, I think, only 300 photos so far.

Please pray for safe travel - fourth out of seven flights to take for our journey!

The Gilberts

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

Good Morning Gilbert Family,
I am Stephanie Burress' mother. She gave me you blogger account. I have been going in on your journey to jenna. I have being praying for you and your family. I have enjoyed also looking at all the pictures and comments that you post each day. I wish the best for all of you on your journey while in China and for your safety back home. May God be your guide and strength. Dorothy Burress